(For 2 servings)
Prep time: 5 min
Cannot be frozen
What you’ll need
- 5 – 6 pepperoni slices, or cured salami
- 200 g | 7 oz Brie, or other soft cheese
- 100 g | 3 1/2 oz Cheddar, or other firm cheese, cubed
- 1 small handful mixed olives
- 2 – 3 tbsp roasted peppers, in oil, drained
- 3 – 4 cornichons, in vinegar, drained
- seeded crackers
- water crackers
Arrange ingredients for charcuterie board on a serving platter; substitute cheese and cured meats for your own preference.
Serve with a glass of Root: 1 Pinot Noir.