Pizza with Arugula and Prosciutto
(For 2 servings or for 1 pizza)
Prep time: 25 min
Cannot be frozen
What you’ll need
- 225 g | 8 oz | 1 cup prepared pizza dough
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 250 g | 9 oz | 1 cup fresh mozzarella, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 1 large handful arugula, washed
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1 Preheat oven to 450F. Place a pizza stone or round baking sheet in oven to preheat.
2 Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
3 Roll out into a 10″ round, approximately 0.125″ thick. Lift onto a floured sheet of parchment paper.
4 Brush with olive oil and top with mozzarella and prosciutto. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
5 When the oven and pizza stone have preheated, carefully remove stone and slide pizza off floured parchment and onto the stone.
6 Bake for 8-11 minutes until dough is risen and golden-brown at edges and underneath.
7 Remove from oven and let cool briefly before topping with arugula and serving.
Serve with a glass of Root: 1 Heritage Red.